Velocity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lottic's Game Master Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lottic

Lottic

Lottic's Game Master Application. Empty
PostSubject: Lottic's Game Master Application.   Lottic's Game Master Application. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Part 1: Personal Information
What is your first name? CartyWhat name do you friends call you? Cdeezy.What is your current age? 17
Do you have a MSN? Yes I do.
Do you have a job? Yes.
What is your job? I work at hannaford food and Drug general store.
What is your Date of Birth? 4.4.1993
Part 2: Player Information
What is your main characters name? Lottic
How long have you been with Velocity WoW? Since one day after the server opening.
What class is your main character? Rogue
What is your current guild? Sup Fresh Our Turn Baby
How many kills do you have? 2 Right now, before EMU, 182.
Do you have any wrathful gear? Yes. Two pieces. Helm and Shoulders, with Two Daggers.

Part 3: Game Master Questions
How do you appear to someone? .invis to make sure they cannot see me to cause drama, then .app (%t) or (playername)
If someone opens a ticket how will you respond to them? Hello, I see you have a problem, please explain your issue in depth to me and I will assist you to the best of my ability.
If a player is hacking what do you do? .p to get his account information, then watch to see if he is in fact hacking then place the proper ban on his account/character.
If there is a bug what do you do? If its a spell/talent bug, get the proper Id's, test them to make sure, it is in fact bugged, then report it to Tyler or a Dev.
If you noticed someone is advertising how do you stop them? .account mute (account name) then .kick (playername) to make sure the mute is in place.
How do you read tickets? .gmticket get then a list will pop up then, .gmticket get (id) to read the proper ticket. Or through GMH.
How do you summon someone? .inivs to make sure I'm invisible, then .summon %t or (playername)
Part 4: Contact Information
What is your MSN? hastilyca@hotmail.com
What is your Email? hastilyca@hotmail.com (Or look above. tongue )
How can we contact you? MSN, Email, or ventrillo.

Part 5: Extra Information
Why Do You Want To Be A GM? Because I’ve had the position before, And i am a champ at tickets. So I will be a great asset to this wonderful-tastic, awesomely orgasmic, fundalicious community this is.
How Can You Help Our Community? Banning hackers, reading tickets, Moderating forums, and doing mad work all day err day.
Back to top Go down
Lottic

Lottic

PostSubject: Re: Lottic's Game Master Application.   Lottic's Game Master Application. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:08 pm

BUMPING MY OWN APP. THIS KIDS GOOD.
Back to top Go down
Getatme

Getatme

PostSubject: Re: Lottic's Game Master Application.   Lottic's Game Master Application. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Lottic better get accepted. sodd ->
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lottic's Game Master Application.   Lottic's Game Master Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lottic's Game Master Application.
Page 1 of 1