Velocity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drappi´s Staff Member Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drappi

Drappi´s Staff Member Application Empty
PostSubject: Drappi´s Staff Member Application   Drappi´s Staff Member Application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Part 1: Personal Information
What is your first name? Jonas
What name do you friends call you? Jonas
What is your current age? 16
Do you have a MSN? drapp-i@hotmail.com
Do you have a job? Yes
What is your job? I am an invester
What is your Date of Birth? 22nd May ;P

Part 2: Player Information
What is your main characters name? Drappi
How long have you been with Velocity WoW? Since today Razz but planning on staying ;P
What class is your main character? Hunter
What is your current guild? None Wink
How much kills do you have? None yet Wink
Do you have any wrathful gear? Not on this server Smile

Part 3: Game Master Questions
How do you appear to someone? Depends on core, mangos there are .goname and .namego, ascent .appear and .summon,
If someone opens a ticket how will you respond to them? I will just introduce myself and ask If I can be of any assistance
If a player is hacking what do you do? Warn him once, then if he continues I kick him and if he still continues I ask for permission to permanently ban him
If there is a bug what do you do? Post it on forums and propaply contact Owner or Dev
If you noticed someone is advertising how do you stop them? Talk to them first, then I will propably kick him
How do you read tickets? also depends on core Wink I know the ticket commands for all cores
How do you summon someone? same answer, depends on core Smile .summon, .namego

Part 4: Contact Information
What is your MSN? drapp-i@hotmail.com
What is your Email? jonaskari@akranes.com
How can we contact you? MSN or E-Mail

Part 5: Extra Information
Why Do You Want To Be A GM? I have a good experience as an GM, Head GM/Staff Manager and an Admin, I love to be a part of that a player can enjoy his playtime and enjoy the server as much as possible, as the man said "Nothing is a better advertise for a server than a happy player" and that line I follow when working my duty as a GM. I have good communication skills and I speak 3 languages(english, danish and icelandic) I can write all 3 pretty good.

So mainly I want to be a GM because I love to help, and I enjoy doing what I love, and Why not use that when playing a role as important as an Game Master
How Can You Help Our Community? I will probably bring some players with me along with voting every day and donating Smile
Back to top Go down

Drappi´s Staff Member Application
Page 1 of 1