Velocity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Application <RULES>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Tyler

GM Application <RULES> Empty
PostSubject: GM Application <RULES>   GM Application <RULES> EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm

STOP!

Before you applying as a GM, you better think about it again. We are here as a professional staff that doesn't care about denying your application instantly. We do not accept any Game Master that only wants to get the power and abuse it as you wish. We are here to hire professional, mature, and creative Game Masters. Our motto is to serve the best gaming experience for our players. It's not an easy thing. It's a lot of hard work to do this, and to keep the players happy and enjoy their stay. If you don't have any experience as a GM then you shouldn't apply. If you don't know anything about Mango commands then you shouldn't apply. Do you think by saying "I'm a fast learner" can help you to be accepted as a GM? Not at all. Love to help people is not enough to be a good GM, by saying "I love to help people", it will not improve your chances. What kind of helping people ? Giving items away for free?. When you apply as a GM, please consider that being a GM is not easy. We made that long application format so we can know if you're dedicated, mature or creative enough. Filling the application with one-word answer is showing how immature you are. You need to meet the primary requirements as a GM, then you have the chance to be accepted as a GM. I'm not going to tell you the requirements. You need to think about it by yourself. Our team is working hard to make the best gaming experience out there. Don't you ever say "Accept me as a GM, then this server will be #1 if I accepted as a GM". Do you think you are a perfect person that can make things easy ? Nobody's perfect. So, from now on, don't you ever apply as a GM if you don't even know what you're doing. We only hire professional, mature and creative staff. Help us grow the community of Unlimited Gaming. Show us that you, yourself is dedicated and a hard working person. Show Velocity WoW that you are worthy to be accepted as a GM here on Velocity WoW!!

NOTE: We Are Arcemu
Back to top Go down
http://velocity-wow.tk

GM Application <RULES>
Page 1 of 1